Monday, May 7, 2012

Going to become active again

It's been a long time since I've posted something. I would post pictures of the mail I've received, but I still can't get my sister's camera to work. I've figured out the problem, though- I don't have the software for it. XD' So I asked her if she knew where it was, and it turns out that she lost it. I'll have to find some other way to show you all the pretty envelopes and postcards I get.

But, a few updates to let you guys know about:

○Those jobs I applied for? I finally got one!(After 7 tries at other places. But I'm lucky to have found one. One friend tried 11 times, and another still can't get a job. ; __ ; ) I'm now a hostess at a place called "Big Al's Diner" It's in Blaine, and so it's close enough that I can drive there easily. :3 Unfortunately, I now have almost no energy on the weekends, because I work all day on those days, and sometimes Thursday and Friday.

○Golf is almost over for my school team. D: My last match is tomorrow. This news is sad, but I'll now have more time after school to study for my finals. Which are coming up soon. And my AP testing is next week. D: Wish me luck, please! I'm going to need all the help I can get!

○I'm going to (hopefully) visit my penpal Shelby this summer! If I can save up enough money from my job, that is. Lets hope so! <3 It's looking pretty promising so far. :D <3

○Because of my results on my science tests last year, I've been chosen to be a tutor this year! Yay! And I get a nice little certificate to put in my portfolio.

○I've started to swap ATCs. I've only done one for Shelby so far, though.

And that's about all the updates I have for now. I'll try to find another camera to use soon! <3

3 comments:

  1. Yes! Nee's coming to Arkansas, Nee's coming to Arkansas! And Nee finally updated her blog xD;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD I'll update with a better one later. And yup! I'm finally on my way to start saving. :D

      Delete
  2. I tagged you :) http://yukiguni-almantina.blogspot.com/2012/07/i-am-soooo-busted-now-d-liebster-blog.html

    ReplyDelete